This award winning hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building.
The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure.
From arrival to departure our main priority is to look after your every need, ensuring that your stay is an enjoyable one.
The hotel is able to cater for a wide range of conferences, dinners and other functions. Choose from a selection of 12 function rooms, accommodating from 2 up to 300 people. Quorndon House, the hotel's state of the art conference centre, is ideally equipped to cater for up to 300 delegates theatre style in the Leicestershire Suite. This suite can also be transformed into 3 independent smaller suites - Swithland, Woodhouse and Rothley to allow versatile multiple set up scenarios.
- The Quorn Country Hotel is set amidst four acres of landscaped gardens that lead down to the River Soar.
- The hotel is created around the original 17th Century listed building, with bespoke furniture and classical décor that create an ambience of relaxed elegance.
- Complimentary parking for up to 120 cars
- Modern demands are met as each bedroom is equipped to the highest standard with private bathroom, satellite TV, combined ironing centre and trouser press, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, ISDN lines and wireless internet.
- Both restaurants continue to win accolades including 3 RAC dining awards and 2 AA rosettes for maintaining a consistent reputation for fine cuisine, complemented by our carefully selected wine list.